Telephony Partners and Comcast will be hosting lunch & learn events in Nashville on December 5th and in Atlanta on December 6th. These events will focus primarily on how VARs, MSPs, and systems integrators can leverage Comcast's Metro Ethernet offerings to enhance their solutions and increase revenue.
These events will be about two hours in length, with 45 minutes of that being presentations from Comcast and Telephony Partners. If nothing else, come for the good grub — real, sit-down meals at nice restaurants. As a result, seats are limited.
The agenda for the events will roughly follow this outline:
- Introductions of the Telephony Partners and Comcast people in attendance
- Overview of the telecom agent model and discussion of whether and how attendees currently offer carrier services to their clients
- Explanation of Telephony Partners' role in the relationship, how our support methodology works, how we're engaged
- Presentation of Comcast and its Metro E and coax services
- Lunch and Q&A
- Wrap-up, mingling, and farewells
More than anything, these events are designed to be a great way for Telephony Partners and Comcast to have some face-to-face conversations with partners and prospective partners in the Atlanta and Nashville areas.
We want this to be easy for attendees, so we're taking care of the details. We'll cover parking for our guests and we'll make sure we stick to the schedule to minimize the disruption to your schedule.
Again, seats are limited, so if you'd like to attend get in touch with us. For more details, view the event pages for Nashville and Atlanta.